- Come celebrate Cinco de Mayo with food, fun and fellowship Sunday, May 7th from 12:15 – 2:30pm. We need volunteers to help out! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to lend a hand.
- We’d like to welcome Liz M as the new Club Manager! She can be reached at email@example.com.
- If you shop at Amazon.com consider doing so via the Amazon Smile website (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1649139) and designating The Triangle Club, Inc., as your charity of choice.
- Thanks to everyone who attended or donated to the annual Triangle Club Gala! It was a huge success and we couldn’t have done it without you!
The Triangle Club is a non-profit organization proudly serving Washington DC’s LGBT recovery community since 1990. Our mission is to provide a clean, safe, dependable space those struggling with addiction can gather and hold meetings in accordance with the 12-Steps of recovery. Located above Lustre Cleaners, just two blocks west of Dupont Circle, the Triangle Club offers support and fellowship for a variety of addictions.
The Triangle Club is a welcoming place for everyone, regardless of gender or sexuality. We strive to foster an environment of fellowship, education, spiritual support and social opportunity. Open every single day of the year, and offering multiple meetings throughout the day, we’re here to spread the message that there is hope to those suffering with addiction.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
- Procrastinators Anonymous
God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change
the COURAGE to change the things I can
and the WISDOM to know the difference