- If you shop at Amazon.com consider doing so via the Amazon Smile website (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1649139) and designating The Triangle Club, Inc., as your charity of choice.
- Congratulations to Kyle A and Chris McV, who were re-elected to three-year terms to the Board, and David H, who was elected to a new three-year term at this year’s Annual Membership Meeting on January 8. And a big thank...Read more
The Triangle Club is a non-profit organization proudly serving Washington DC’s LGBT recovery community since 1990. Our mission is to provide a clean, safe, dependable space those struggling with addiction can gather and hold meetings in accordance with the 12-Steps of recovery. Located above Lustre Cleaners, just two blocks west of Dupont Circle, the Triangle Club offers support and fellowship for a variety of addictions.
The Triangle Club is a welcoming place for everyone, regardless of gender or sexuality. We strive to foster an environment of fellowship, education, spiritual support and social opportunity. Open every single day of the year, and offering multiple meetings throughout the day, we’re here to spread the message that there is hope to those suffering with addiction.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Co-Dependents Anonymous
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
- Procrastinators Anonymous
God grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change
the COURAGE to change the things I can
and the WISDOM to know the difference